WordPress database error: [Table './soundbod_wordpress/wp_blc_links' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
FROM wp_blc_instances AS instances JOIN wp_blc_links AS links
ON instances.link_id = links.link_id
instances.container_type = 'post'
AND instances.container_id = 2323
AND links.broken = 1
AND parser_type = 'link'
Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/soundbodylife/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3351
Are you checking the ingredient labels on your makeup products? If not, you should be.
Makeup that isn’t organic can be harmful to your skin, your health, and the environment. There are so many reasons to buy organic makeup — and plenty of evidence to back them up.
- Made with certified ORGANIC and ALL NATURAL ingredients - ZERO artificial colors,...
- NO harsh chemicals, parabens or pore-clogging ingredients
- Advanced ANTI-AGING formula for healthy, youthful, flawless skin
Are you ready to make the switch to organic makeup? If you’re not yet convinced, let’s take a closer look at the reasons to buy organic makeup. Read on to learn how it can protect your skin, save you money, and more.
1. Better for the Environment
Conventional makeup includes a lot of harmful ingredients that are toxic to the environment.
Petroleum, aluminum, and worse are all found in non-organic makeup. Cosmetics companies which spent years denying lead in their products got exposed when FDA testing found lead in every single lipstick tested. Needless to say, this is harmful to the environment – and to you.
2. Keeps Toxins out of Your Skin
- 100% Free of Harsh Chemicals
- Clump-Free, Smudge-Free, Flake-Free
- Hypoallergenic; Safe for Sensitive Eyes and Contact Lens Wearers
- Gentle formula with organic ingredients
- 100% natural origin
- Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Tested. Clinically Tested. Cruelty Free.
Keeping those toxins off of your skin is another one of the reasons to buy organic makeup.
Your skin is your body’s largest organ and covered in pores that absorb whatever you put on it. Don’t let your skin soak up toxins and bad chemicals – switch to organic makeup that’s packed with good-for-you ingredients.
3. Nourishes Your Skin
Not only does organic makeup avoid toxins, but it also does a better job of nourishing your skin than conventional makeup does.
Organic makeup uses natural, skin-loving ingredients, such as argan oil and Vitamin E. These natural ingredients have been proven to be beneficial for your skin. Natural skin care recipes are all the rage right now: take things one step further by using makeup made with the same nourishing ingredients.
4. Won’t Irritate Sensitive Skin
- Contains: 1 x 1 oz. dropper bottle of 100% pure, cold-pressed, hexane-free USDA Organic...
- Natural Castor Oil Lash Booster: A popular hair oil, Castor Oil is a natural source of...
- No Harsh Ingredients: Our single-ingredient eyelash serum contains no synthetic...
- This Boundary Breaking Formula Creates Big, Bold Fluffy Lashes Instantly
- Hyper-Pure Mineral Pigments Create The Blackest Of Black For Highly Defined Luxurious...
- No Harsh Artificial Chemicals Or Petroleum Derivatives That Can Irritate The Sensitive Eye...
Organic makeup also won’t irritate your skin.
Many people have skin that is sensitive: prone to redness, dryness, breakouts, or other problems. About half of adults suffer from acne, which can be caused by bad skin care products.
Harsh combinations of chemicals make your skin problems worse, not better. Conventional makeup often clogs pores, dries out the skin, and even speeds up the signs of aging. Instead of dropping lots of money on a dermatologist, try making the change to organic makeup to solve your skincare issues.
You May Also Like: What You Need to Know About Juice Beauty (And Their Best Products)
5. Can Be Less Expensive
A common misconception is that organic makeup is more expensive than conventional makeup.
However, one of the best reasons to buy organic makeup is actually to save money. Many non-organic makeup products come with a hefty price tag, especially if they’re a “designer” brand. Smaller organic makeup companies have to keep prices low since they can’t rely on their name alone to attract customers.
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA NATURAL TINTED MOISTURIZER: This Natural Origin tinted facial...
- TINTED MOISTURIZER WITH SPF: With skin balancing sheer coverage & light color correction,...
- PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD: From primers to highlighters, we offer a full face of makeup...
- ♥ BEST NATURAL MASCARA ON THE MARKET: Silky Smooth | Black | Lengthen & Thicken Lashes |...
- ♥ TEAR RESISTANT & HYPOALLERGENIC: If Most Eye Cosmetics Irritate your Eyes Ours...
- ♥ 100% NATURAL and NON TOXIC / SAFE: Natural | Made with Botanical Ingredients | Non GMO...
Even if the initial price tag of some organic makeup products seems steep, they can still be worth it in the long run. Conventional makeup contributes to the skin care problems listed above. This creates a vicious cycle in which you buy more makeup to cover up your skin problems, which in turn gives you more problems to cover up.
With organic makeup, a little goes a long way. As your skin becomes clearer and healthier, you may not even want to wear as much makeup as before.
What are Your Reasons to Buy Organic Makeup?
- 100% Natural, Certified Organic, Non-Toxic, Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Palm Free,...
- No Parabens, No Petroleum, No PEG's, No GMO's, No Mercury, No Phthlates, No Diazolidinyl...
- Fortified with organic Vitamin E, Coconut and Jojoba seed, this hydrating, moisturizing...
- An Ultrafine Loose Powder Designed To Provide Invisible Coverage & A Radiant, Soft-Focus...
- This Translucent Powder Comes In One Universal Shade That Adapts To All Skin Tones To...
- EWG Verified For Non-Toxic Health & Safety
These are some of our favorite reasons to buy organic makeup. We’re sure at least one of the reasons on this list will motivate you to make the change. Saving your skin, your wallet, and the environment all at once – what’s not to like?
Are you ready to switch over to organic makeup? Do you have a reason to go organic that’s not on this list? Leave a comment and let us know!