WordPress database error: [Table './soundbod_wordpress/wp_blc_links' is marked as crashed and should be repaired]
FROM wp_blc_instances AS instances JOIN wp_blc_links AS links
ON instances.link_id = links.link_id
instances.container_type = 'post'
AND instances.container_id = 112
AND links.broken = 1
AND parser_type = 'link'
There is a reason why cucumber masks are one of the most popular ways to treat your skin. They are a proven way to treat your skin and slow down the aging process. Whether you struggle with dry skin, acne, or sunburn, cucumber masks are one of the easiest solutions to address these problems. In this post, we’re going to walk you through one of the easiest and simplest recipes to create your own anti-aging cucumber mask.
Why Cucumbers for Anti-Aging?
Why cucumbers? Cucumbers contain properties to help rejuvenate your skin as well as to boost the health of your skin cells to help maintain a healthy, wrinkle-free face. Cucumbers are additionally a great source of vitamin C as well as many other antioxidants, which also contribute to much healthier and more vibrant skin. Simply put, the cucumber mask is one of the easiest ways to treat your skin and works like a charm. We are going to walk you through an easy, step-by-step process to create your own below.
Other Important Ingredients
In addition to cucumbers, the other ingredients needed are: aloe vera, lemon juice, and rosewater. Each ones helps with soothing and moisturizing your skin. Specifically, the aloe vera has a remarkable ability to help your skin heal at the cellular level. If you’ve ever had a bad sunburn, and used any kind of aloe vera gel, you know that this ingredient has tremendous healing properties. It is without a doubt one of the greatest plants that you can use to treat many skin conditions.
So without further ado, here are step-by-step instructions to make your own homemade cucumber face mask:
What you need:
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tblsp Aloe Vera gel
- 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice
- A little bit of rose water
- One medium sized bowl
- One kitchen knife
- One vegetable peeler
- One blender
- Measuring spoons
- Peel half of a cucumber with a vegetable peeler. You don’t need too much, only half will do.
- Chop it it into chunks. They don’t have to be small, just enough to fit nicely into the blender.
- Toss the chunks into a blender. Any blender will work for this.
- Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. You can use store-bought gel, but using the actual plant will give you the best results.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Again, using fresh lemons will get you better results than bottled lemon juice.
- Add a few drops of pure rose water for pleasant scent.
- Blend everything together for 2-3 minutes.
Now you’re ready to go! All you have to do is clean your face with water, make sure it’s dry, and then apply your creation. Make sure to let the solution stay for at least 15 minutes. Once you’re done, wash your face with clean water. Make sure to apply the cucumber anti-aging mask on a regular basis, at least twice a week. You will start to see improvements almost immediately after regular use.
Thanks for reading, and try it out yourself. Let us know about your results in the comments below, and please share if you have your own favorite recipes for anti-aging masks!